Content Development Role - Curriculum - Education (2-12 yrs)
Experience - 3-15 years of experience in developing content and lesson plans in a particular subject, including experience in teaching using that content or working closely with teachers to ensure quality delivery of that content.
- Graduate degree in Engineering
- Experience of working with teachers from schools with limited resources is preferred.
Skills and attributes:
- Honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and ability to collaborate
- Growth mindset and ability to receive feedback on content with an open mind
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Ability to review team members- work and coach them in their areas of growth
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things; keen to constantly innovate for our students
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Creating curriculum and content (Maths / English / Science or Social Studies ) which will be consumed by teachers and students. The content created should be error-free.
- Creating exemplar plans that will be role models for curriculum development managers.
- Laying out design principles for other developers in the subject team to follow.
- Researching best practices and innovating new ways to enhance learning in partner schools.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on content created by Curriculum Development Managers, to ensure that it is high quality and error-free.
- Coaching and building capability of Curriculum Development Managers and supporting in the professional development.
- Working closely with design team to bring the content to life in books, audio visual content and teacher resources.
Interested candidates please share your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.