Content Development Role - Curriculum - Education (2-12 yrs)
Experience - 3-15 years of experience in developing content and lesson plans in a particular subject, including experience in teaching using that content or working closely with teachers to ensure quality delivery of that content.
- Graduate degree in Engineering
- Experience of working with teachers from schools with limited resources is preferred.
Skills and attributes:
- Honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and ability to collaborate
- Growth mindset and ability to receive feedback on content with an open mind
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Ability to review team members- work and coach them in their areas of growth
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things; keen to constantly innovate for our students
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Creating curriculum and content (Maths / English / Science or Social Studies ) which will be consumed by teachers and students. The content created should be error-free.
- Creating exemplar plans that will be role models for curriculum development managers.
- Laying out design principles for other developers in the subject team to follow.
- Researching best practices and innovating new ways to enhance learning in partner schools.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on content created by Curriculum Development Managers, to ensure that it is high quality and error-free.
- Coaching and building capability of Curriculum Development Managers and supporting in the professional development.
- Working closely with design team to bring the content to life in books, audio visual content and teacher resources.
Interested candidates please share your profile.