Recruiter at Independent Consultant
Views:20 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Content Development Role - Business & Performance Coaching Business (4-6 yrs)
WHO OUR CLIENT IS ?
Our Client is a world class Business and Performance Coaching Company, well known for conducting ICF accredited Gold standard coach certification programs. The team provides a wide array of capabilities in the space of Trainings,Organizational Development, Assessments and Coaching across India.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ?
- Develop high quality yet, simple and easy-to-understand content for newsletters, proposals, workshops, magazines
- Project manage content development assignments and deliver in a timely and efficient manner
- Source program information and testimonials through interviews and meetings with internal and external stakeholders supported by detailed external research
- Handle multiple revisions, edits and re-edits to content as needed, and ensure that deliverables maintain a consistent tone or voice
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE ?
- Masters in Journalism or English language
- 4-6 years of experience in Journalism or communication or marketing (creating content for events, promotions or products)
- Strong command over written and verbal communication and the ability to translate business solutions and offerings of the organization into detailed, factual and effective marketing content
- Excellent research skills
- High detail orientation and the ability to maintain consistent tone and voice in the deliverables
- Advanced mastery of MS Office tools
- Some knowledge of publishing tools would be an added advantage
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT :
- Modern offices with individual working spaces
- Awesome teams that love finding ways of making things better, faster, stronger
- Opportunity to meet with HR and L&D leads, change makers
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH ?
- This role will be an individual contributor role working in matrix relations with the key stakeholders i.e. business/saless and marketing
WHERE YOU WILL BE BASED ?
- Gurgaon, India
INTERESTED ? TAKE THESE STEPS :
- Compile a portfolio of your creatives. Remember to share scrubbed/anonymized versions without client branding.
- While applying for the job, make sure you add a link to your portfolio.
- To prepare for the interview, pull together 2-3 examples which you can cite to showcase demonstrated capabilities for the job requirements listed above.