Talent Acquisition Lead at Draup
Views:21 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Content Developer (3-5 yrs)
- Develop a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research & prepare a strategy to align Draup's content with their requirements
- Coordinate with the marketing team to suggest & plan blogs/whitepapers based on market trends
- Write engaging ad copies based to promote our products and whitepapers
- Coordinate with social media team to plan Twitter/FB/Instagram/LinkedIn posts on a trending topic to maximize reach and engagement
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing
- Perform content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed
- Engage in competitor intelligence gathering and suggest roadmaps for Draup's content plan
- Actively explore new avenues for social media marketing & build plans to promote content.
Required Skills :
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to write content from scratch on diverse technology topics
- Quick learner with good writing and typing speed and not afraid of tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Writing and at least one year of experience in copywriting.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in English, journalism, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience in curating blogs/Newsletters/Whitepapers for B2B businesses is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint