Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:35 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Content Creator - IT (3-6 yrs)
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise company and services.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers- needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
-Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Graduate with 2+ Proven work experience as a Content Creator or similar role
2. Portfolio of published articles
3. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
4. Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
5. An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
6. Time-management skills.
7. Familiarity with SEO.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496