Content Creator (1-3 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce engaging, industry-leading editorial and thought leadership content, to support marketing and other strategic initiatives. Content includes white papers, case studies, blogs, videos, presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources (designers & developers) to generate new content, and identify creative ways to repurpose existing content for various channels.
- Should be able to write e-commerce related blog posts after extensive research, whitepapers, case studies.
- Create engaging short content for social media through infographics, slides, Tweets, Facebook, and LinkedIn posts.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Digital Publication Platforms
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of English grammar, style, and writing standards.
- Creative writing and Marketing pitch.
- Self-motivating and interested in having in-depth product knowledge.
- Interested in social interactions and knowledge sharing.
- Responsible for producing original and creative marketing content for a variety of platforms.
- Required to do extensive research on diverse topics and create unique content.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce systems/processes will be an added advantage.
- Conversant with technology and happy working with technology
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Exposure in Video creation tools & Vocal Presentation Skills are a value add.