Talent Acquisition at Intern Theory
Views:49 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Content & Communications Strategist (2-4 yrs)
- Set specific marketing goals and duly represent them for internal and external buy-in
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets and duly represent them for internal and external buy-in
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels to enable building brand loyalty and identifying ways to improve customer retention.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure brand consistency in execution of brand communication and marketing campaigns.
- Plan content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle
- Developing clear and engaging content across required touchpoints that is consistent with the company's brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the marketing and editorial calendar
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors, and internal and external opportunities.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics, and create consumable reports, presentations etc. for further decision-making.