Content & Brand Marketing Role - Retail & Fashion Accessories (1-4 yrs)
1. Ideate and create content - social media posts, videos, written content, package design, and other creatives
2. Create and track email marketing campaigns including content
3. Engage with influencers, and celeb stylists for product placement
4. Interact with customers via social media and other platforms to address queries and questions
5. Support marketing initiatives and projects as needed, including influencer partnerships, collaborations, events, etc.
6. Engage in proactive PR for the brand - discovery platforms, online and offline newspapers, etc.
7. Create visually appealing and compelling social media posts, including graphics, images, videos, and written copy
8. Conceptualise and execute photoshoots
1. Fashion Graduate from NIFT preferred or post-grad
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
3. Basic understanding of graphic design principles and experience with design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Canva) will be an advantage
4. Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and prioritise tasks
5. A strong desire to learn and grow