Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:74 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Contec Global - Specialist - Presales (2-5 yrs)
Company Profile :
- AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
- Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
- Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
- The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, and Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
- Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around :
1) Biometrics : It provides automated authentication of people
2) Smart Cards : A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
3) E-Passports : E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
4) Structured Magnetics : It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
5) E-Visas : The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
- Apart from this the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling, mobile wallets, national lottery, hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Excellent presentation skills should be an expert in making business proposals, proof of concept, should be in a position to do market research, analyze and build up end to end solution proposal based on brief by senior management
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants.
- Draft Business proposal letters, concepts, and synopsis.
- Sound knowledge of IT technology.
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant.
- Support Senior Management team in digital marketing activities such as Google Ad Words, LinkedIn and Blog Marketing
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Up-sell when appropriate.
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting.
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency.
- Assist in development of business development related marketing collateral such as case studies and whitepapers
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Track and monitor your work
- Prepare and present reports when needed
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities.
- Should be good at data analytics and preparing high level management reports.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Advanced ability to write and edit interesting content & excellent proofreading skills.
Skills Required :
- Proven record of successful deals close
- Should have excellent spoken, written English skills with clear articulation
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Ability to Multi Task, Should be open to work with flexible timings
- Perseverance, Hard-working and target-driven
- Advance Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management Tools
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills.
- Should have Good Written Communication Skills (should be able to write well drafted emails as majority of our communication is on emails)
- Good knowledge of IT and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good Team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- 2-5 years relevant experience after graduation in pre-sales/sales role involving lead generation, cold-calling, sales meetings in a KPO, BPO, LPO, Telecom or any other IT/ITES