Manager - HR at Contec Global Group
Views:84 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Contec Global - Manager - Corporate Communication (5-12 yrs)
AWARDED FOR BEST PUBLIC SECTOR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE YEAR 2014. Best work environment, Employee friendly. We have expats working with us for more than 10 years!
Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Energy, Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our experience working on large-scale security solutions projects, as well as our laterally integrated business interests, puts us in a unique position to provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for mega projects. With our worldwide presence and close associations with the governments of nations at the very highest levels, Contec Global is uniquely positioned to not just initiate and implement mega projects but to also influence policy makers on key issues.
The Group has vast presence in India, Dubai, Africa, which continues to be our primary market, with mission critical, large-scale operations spanning the continent from Nigeria to Uganda, the Republic of Niger, Burundi, Congo DRC and Southern Sudan.
Deals with major Government projects in several countries across globe like assisting government of various countries in issuing work Visas, passports, driving licenses etc.
Some of the major projects undertaken revolve around :
It provides automated authentication of people
2) Smart Cards
A smart card, chip card, or integrated circuit card (ICC)
E-Passport sols incorporate an array of up-to-the-minute technologies
4) Structured Magnetics
It is used to protect plastic cards, paper-based documents.
The e-Visa is designed to automate your entire visa issuing process.
Apart from this, the company has its presence in mobile manufacturing and selling(Afrione), mobile wallets(Now now), national lottery (Green lotto), hospitality, Agriculture and oil and gas to name a few as well. You can visit the website mentioned in my signatures for a detailed view.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to lead our communications department. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company's brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for website updations, collating of data, preparing presentations for various purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years- experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.