Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Consumer Insights/Market Research Role - Professional Services (1-6 yrs)
- We introduce ourselves as one of the leading organizations in the field of security management, with a workforce of well-trained security & housekeeping personnel. Our primary concern is an industrial security ORGANIZATION managed by a team of professionals, who have people help senior positions in the ARMY, to protect your industrial holdings from pilferage losses, damages, and hazards.
- Most attention is given to the recruitment of personnel in accordance with stringent parameters laid down as a safe star services policy, which includes education, age, physical fitness, and background. The security personnel proposed to be inducted into your establishment would be able-bodied men with a minimum of 10th or PUC qualifications. The average age of the security personnel shall be approximately 25 to 45 years.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision-making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year of experience ideally in Consumer Insights/Market Research within the Professional Services industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.