Consumer Insights & Market Research Role (3-10 yrs)
Hiring only Women Candidates
The role is central to shaping actionable insights by bringing an outside-in view to enable key strategic and in-year decisions. It offers an opportunity to anchor insight generation rooted in industry trends, consumers and influencers alike, covering the marketing mix spectrum over all segments/spaces. The role involves working closely with local and global teams. The role also anchors analytics on RMS and other such report to provide deep insights on category and brand performance.
- Support the insights manager by liaising closely with brand and channel teams to crystallize sharply defined research asks in line with business goals.
- Anchor the design, commercial operationalization and synthesis of results to provide actionable research outputs in a timely manner as per an agreed network plan
- Actively support the insights manager in organizing and presenting the discussions on research output with key stakeholders
- Work closely with global and local stakeholders to assist in shortlisting and selecting partners in line with robustly defined selection metrics for critical research workstreams to meet the objectives
- Be the single point liaison with our partner on RMS reporting and an expert on analytics for to bring in an outside-in view on category and brand performance. Assist the brand, channel and cross functional teams on deep dives through the right data to crystallize sharp, impactful insights.
Employment Type : Contract
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.