Talent Acquisition at Talent Aura
Views:31 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant/Senior Role - Presales (5-10 yrs)
- The pre-sales consultant will be responsible for providing functional expertise to help identify software & service(s) solutions throughout the sales processes.
- As a part of the global sales team, this role supports product sales and license revenue generation, as well as product and demo environment support.
Principal Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be engaged in all aspects of pre-sales activities from understanding and analyzing a client's business needs to identifying and offering potential financial software solutions.
- The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the sales team in driving revenue by helping to qualify prospects. Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating and presenting Organizations solution-based products to prospects
- Responding to requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations and demonstrations
- Executing on client proof of concepts (POCs) to demonstrate support of business requirements
- Assist the sales team with lead generation and various other pre-sales and sales-related projects and assignments
- Problem solving through innovation, and able to make confident decisions under pressure within aggressive timeframes. Accepts responsibility for decisions made.
- Channeling product improvement feedback to Product Management.
The candidate will run meetings from start to end with prospects and drive the conversation towards strengths of the Oganization platform. He/she must be a skillful, crisp and credible oral and written communicator who excels in delivering demonstrations and presentations.
Qualifications, Education, Experience and Other Requirements:
MUST HAVE :
- Bachelor's (Engineering/Commerce) OR Master's degree (Science/Finance) required
- Minimum (overall) 6 years' total experience in capital markets i.e. banks, asset managers, custodians, any software, services, consultant vendors catering to financial services
- Minimum 2 years- experience in capital markets with exposure to multiple asset classes and workflows e.g. derivatives, commodities, equities, fixed income, options etc., exposure to transaction lifecycles and data flows within investment/asset management, investment banking or asset servicing sectors
- Minimum 1 year experience in any data management practice
- Minimum 1 year experience of working with geographically (global) spread teams
- Minimum 1 year experience on following Technologies: proficient in SQL skills, queries to extract, load and manipulate data in relational databases (RDBMS), ability to manipulate XML files, configuration files etc.
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience of working with data vendor services and products, such as Bloomberg Data License, Thompson Reuters Data Scope, Fitch, Moody- s, SIX Financial etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer (client, end-user) facing role e.g. direct sales, presales, professional services, marketing, customer service/support etc.
- Excellent communicator in English, both verbal and written, will be tested during interview process
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE :
- Prior Sales / Presales experience with a software/product vendor
- Middle and back office work at a financial services firm e.g. clearing, settlement, corporate actions, pricing, OTC, managing data exceptions, reconciliation processes
- Knowledge of the capital markets functions and trade lifecycles
- Hands on data analysis experience with some of the following data sets: instrument reference data, pricing data, legal entity data, market data, corporate actions, relevant regulatory data requirements, trade position and transaction data
- Familiarity with managing legal entity data in a customer, counterparty and / or issuer hierarchy context a plus
- Exposure to industry trends and initiatives in the EDM space and specifically aware of the regulations impacting financial services organizations with data management impact
- Understanding of capital market regulations (MiFID2, FATCA, BCBS239, others)
- Experience in researching and resolving data challenges from downstream application including terminal lookups and direct contact with Vendors
- Prior experience of product module configuration / implementation
- Experience on any tool/platforms pertaining to: Portfolio management, product control, order management, risk, compliance, performance measurement and attribution, position keeping, profit and loss reporting, regulatory reporting and/or client reporting
- Technical: java
- Experience responding to RFI/RFPs
LOCATION, TRAVEL, WORK HOURS
- Location: Andheri East, Mumbai, India
- 30% travel, ability and willingness to travel globally on short notice for trip durations of 1-2 weeks.
- The candidate should also be flexible to work global time zones on a need basis to collaborate with global presales team