AVP - HR and Business Operations at V Employment Solutions
Views:229 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Presales - Enterprise Software Solutions Domain (5-10 yrs)
Pre Application Checklist
- 5-10 years of relevant i.e Presales experience in the software industry (Must)
- IT Security domain Preferred (Knowledge would work as well)
- Experience in Demos and Presentation (Must)
- Experience in Meeting Clients (Must)
- Post-Presales Consultant
As a Presales Consultant for Customers you will need to:
- Engage with prospective customers to pitch my clients products and solutions to meet their business requirements
- Work with IT and Business users to map offerings to their business scenario, systems, and applications
- Have an excellent understanding of the product features and be able to assemble a Business Solution by using various product capabilities
- Develop and deliver high-quality Client Solution Presentations, Demos, user training and documentation during the Product Evaluation phase of the sales cycle
- Effective documentation of Proposals, Respond to prospect RFPs, RFIs- etc.
- Create opportunities for increasing the solution scope of offerings during the prospecting phase
- Proactively create documentary artifacts like business cases, usage scenarios, competitive landscape, solution blueprints, FAQs, meeting notes...etc.
- Understand the competitive landscape and share the knowledge among team
- Build relevant relationships with the customer/prospects during the sales cycle
- Actively work with the Partner ecosystems and enable partner resources
- Work side by side with cross-functional teams like the implementation, support, product engineering and integration teams to ensure successful completion of project milestones for Proof of Concept, Testing and Sign-off during the Product Evaluation phase
- Provide regular and adequate end-user feedback to the product team
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends in the Information Security Industry and also on competitive offerings.
Candidate Requirements You should have :
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a reputed institute with a minimum of 5-6 years of relevant i.e Presales experience in the software industry, preferably in IT Security domain.
- Experience working as a Presales Consultant/ Sales Engineer in Enterprise Software solutions domain.
- Should be currently in a Customer facing field Presales role. Should have experience into conducting Demonstrations, POC.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to demonstrate solution concepts via visual representations. Fluent in English.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and work independently on project assignments.
- Should be in a quota drove role currently.
It would be nice if you have :
- To have an understanding of IT security domain like Encryption, DLP, Information Classification, SAML, AD, LDAP etc.
- Knowledge of other technologies like Document Management Systems, ERP (SAP etc.), APIs.
- A certification in the knowledge areas related to information security, business process management or IT infrastructure would be a PLUS.
Personal Attributes we are looking for :
- An analytical frame of mind to identify multiple solutions to the same problem, to help in decision making.
- A can-do- attitude to be able to work within existing constraints and come up with innovative ideas that may not be obvious or apparent.
- Maturity and level-headedness to handle difficult situations and still maintain healthy relationships with customers and partners.
- Minimum Experience Minimum of 5 - 6 years in Presales
- Maximum Experience 10 years
- Location Gurgaon & Mumbai
- Compensation Above industry average (Fixed + Variable)
- Designation Presales Consultant /Senior Presales Consultant