HR Recruiter at Pentagon Space
Views:46 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Consultant - Sales/Renewals - IT (6-12 yrs)
The Renewals Trainee will be primarily responsible for ensuring the target contract renewal rate for existing small/medium-sized to enterprise customers in their assigned territory. RSTs assure that all renewals are completed prior to expiration and passing leads up to Partner Sales Channel for additional service opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manages renewals process & timely support for a defined territory of customers.
- Provides management with performance feedback.
- Serves as a resource to other organizations for process and policy questions
- Troubleshoots problems and escalates as necessary.
- Assists in key indicator reporting and trend analysis.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements on outbound calls for renewals.
- Understands the business use of Replicon products, services and future directions
- Bachelor of Arts field required.
- Experience in Sales / renewals in a B2B/B2C environment handling international customers preferred
- Excellent communication skills / active listening skills
- Passion for sales, customer handling and target oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with others to achieve goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with e-mail, computers, Word, Excel and Internet
- Must be willing to work in North American shifts-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.