HRBP at Synkrama Technologies
Views:6 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Consultant - Sales - Overseas Education (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- We are looking for passionate folks to join our team as Consultants. Leverage Edu Consultants are student-first mentors responsible for maintaining relationships with the students throughout their admission process. They are expected to assist students throughout their study abroad journey, from shortlisting the right-fit courses and universities to ensuring their successful admission and enrolment.
- The Consultants serves as the primary contact for the student and is responsible for student satisfaction and overall student happiness. She/he is expected to consistently provide excellent service to students and represent student needs and goals within the organization.
What you will do ?
- Take complete ownership for a group of students - including onboarding, detailed counselling, regular follow-ups and overall responsibility of the students assigned.
- Develop a deep understanding of the university admissions process and intake cycle.
- Create a trusted relationship with students virtually as their Coach for any guidance related to University admissions and catering to their preliminary eligibility(GRE,GMAT) and language skills(IELTS,TOEFL etc..) as well
- Review the progress of every student application on an ongoing basis to understand the current level of performance and bottleneck with different teams.
- Build cross-discipline relationships in the organisation, partnering closely with the Growth team, Student Counsellors, Key Account Managers,Loan counsellors, Test prep and other support functions while providing feedback and insights.
- Execute the Post-offer management process alongside the deposits and ensure timely coordination with the Visa team and the International office.
- Implement the nuance of sale strategies and ensure that the number of targets are met throughout the intake cycles.
What you will need ?
- Graduate/MBA in the field of business/ management/psychology
- Prior experience in ed-tech is preferable
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience
- Exemplary sales and negotiation skills while having a student-first approach.
- Possess strong research skills
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively - oral and written.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working on tight deadlines.
What will you get ?
- Industry-best perks
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/ Marketing/ PR/Editorial/ Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations & deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Opportunity to create a massive and direct impact in the lives of students making the biggest decision of their lives to pursue higher education abroad
Note : We Work Six days a week from the office.