Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:71 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Consultant - Sales - Overseas Education (1-8 yrs)
Opportunity within a fast-growing skill development institute
- Deliver outstanding services in an exciting client-facing role
- Strong potential for learning and development
- Our client is a skill development and guidance institute that empowers the youth and prepares them towards building a prosperous career. Join this team of young, vibrant, dynamic and ambitious members to help people excel and realize their true potential.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Managing, retaining and growing the relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Maintaining existing accounts and prospecting potential users.
- Adopting a consultative selling approach while driving sales conversations from cold leads to open sales.
- Preparing sale quotations and arranging appointments with clients.
- Managing clients' expectations and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction while achieving business targets.
- Sharing sales & marketing-related information, both internally & externally, in a timely manner.
- Creating win-win solutions for clients and establishing long-term partnerships.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience in B2C Sales/Account Management, ideally within consulting.
- You are a driven individual who is ready to chase targets and work towards exceeding them.
- Successful and promising numbers motivate you.
- You are people-oriented and possess natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
You are well-organized with your daily and weekly tasks.
- You are a quick learner who can apply your learning practically to achieve faster results during work.
- You love working in fast-paced environments and have the ability to think smart and adapt quickly.
- You thrive in a performance-based environment and are passionate about your personal growth and career development.