AVP - HR and Business Operations at V Employment Solutions
Views:186 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant - Presales - Payment Gateway (4-9 yrs)
Role: Pre Sales Consultant
Reporting To: Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Company Description: My client is one of the worlds leading Payment Gateway companies with a Global Presence.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience in Payment Gateway Domain
- Should have Looked into Domos/presentations.
- Willing to travel in North and East part of (India) for Presentations (Role involves 20 to 30% Travel)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Create POC implementation plans and deliver the Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Compare product offering at a technical level with competitive products
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with the Engineering and Support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues
that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment). Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and/or
Professional Services) for implementation and post-sales support.
- Participate in weekly cadence calls
Required Experience / Qualifications :
- Motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for learning technology
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to comprehend product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Knowledge of commonly used Sales and solution selling concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Self-starting with solid follow-through, multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Willingness to travel within India
- 7-10 years of experience in a similar role, with solid track record
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of broader information technology concepts.
- Yes 20-30%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.