Recruitment Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:106 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Consultant - Presales - IT Network Firm (4-5 yrs)
Network Presales Consultant - Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Designs, presents, demonstrates the enterprise architecture for their assigned Network and Network Security domain(s), and provide technical consulting to medium to large corporate and government organizations.
- Required to understand customer requirements and provide consultation/design on the architecture and solution.
- During the qualifying process, confirm that products meet the prospect's/customer's requirements and assist sales in technical qualification. Throughout the proposal process, articulate and demonstrate solutions, influence customer's technical requirements, and position products relative to the competition.
- To assist the account/sales team in preparing of solution document and proposals, responses to RFQ/RFP.
- Presales activities include product presentation, deployment design, demonstration management, and technical solutions, provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to prospective customers, participating in conference calls and customer visits, make technical designs and presentations and be a technical lead on all major opportunities.
- To work closely with the Service delivery team to ensure clarity in scopes of work and services cost analysis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Bachelor / Post Graduate in Engineering (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, EIE) with the academic record.
- CCNA is mandatory, and CCNP/CCDP will be an advantage.
- At least 4-5 year working experience in presales in networking and/or network security domain.
- Should have experience in managing enterprise customers.
- Excellent communications skills (spoken and written English); professional presentation skills; self-starter, cooperative attitude; team player.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, routers, Campus switches, Fabric Switches, wireless access points & controller, Load balancer, WAN Optimization, NGFW, NGIPS, and NAC Solutions
- Should have excellent knowledge in creating Bill of Material, writing Scope Document and creating High-level Design document along with technical solution writing skills. - Mandatory
- Good Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and VISIO.
- Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies from Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Fortinet, Checkpoint, F5, Radware, Riverbed, CITRIX will be a Plus.
- Ability to conduct Proof of Concepts will be a Plus.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Should be a self-starter with minimum help and supervision.
- Travel (up to 50%).