Assistant Manager at Market Scope
Views:158 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Consultant - Presales - IT (3-9 yrs)
Job Title : Presales Consultant
We are looking for experienced and passionate pre-sales professionals for Region to work in alignment with sales team for meeting business targets & revenues.
What we are looking for :
- Proven and demonstrated success in presales of software solutions.
- Proficiency in analyzing the customer's business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solutions.
- Relevant industry experience primarily in any of Banking/Enterprise/SSC/E&U Verticals.
- Passion for Software solutions.
- Engineering Graduates along with MBA having experience in Presales or as Business Analyst in IT Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skill, negotiation, presentation, and business acumen.
- Good Techno functional consultant with a passion to work with products and solutions
- Having worked on products and solutions, giving and making demos/PoCs.
- Techno functional skills
- Extrovert, team player, self-starter and proactive
To be successful in the role, you need :
- A keen interest towards a pre-sales role, responsibility and challenges that come with it. He/she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional.
- A good understanding of any Software product
- A flair of working on products and solutions
Key responsibilities will include :
- Proactively looking for creative ways to position software Solution by incorporating specific industry/domain expertise and business/functional knowledge.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide clarifications and answers to customer queries requiring deep product expertise in a timely manner.
- Carrying out Proof of Concepts to demonstrate how Software solution could meet customer requirements and deliver values.
- Ensure compliance to System and Processes such as legal & commercial terms, Proposals, RFPs, RFIs, BOM etc.
- Giving demos of Software products and solutions and creating proof of concepts.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Software products and similar competitive products to effectively compares/competes for the position.