Consultant - Presales - IT (1-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for leading the way into target market segments and increasing client share, crafting opportunities and pitching software solutions. Handle Pre sales (Proposals, Quotes, Emails, Brochures etc)
- Continuous and regression follow up with clients and prospects.
- Understanding of IT industry for IT services based company including Product Solutions.
- Identifying and closing new opportunities.
- Coordinating with Business Analysis team to provide speculations and estimations to the clients
- Sell across full portfolio of software solutions. Business Development with Overseas clients.
- Focus on small-mid to enterprise level organisations (new and won accounts)
- Utilise company generated leads. Online Lead generation / Online Marketing.
- Cross-sell and up-sell solutions of varying value
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities. Proposal Submission, Negotiation & Closing
- Inside / Outside Sales
- Deliver upon realistic and achievable targets
- To be involved in Pre-Bids, Follow ups, Competition Analysis.
- Able to propose project budgeting to client.
- Excellent communication skills, able to well communicate with clients across the world.
- Candidate should have 1-2 years of work experience .
- Identify, create and pursue new business opportunities and clients.
- Should be flexible working hours when required.
- Achieving business targets.