Consultant - Presales - Construction (2-7 yrs)
About us : We are Powerplay, India's 1st mobile app for construction. In simple words, it's the "Slack for Construction Industry". It replaces WhatsApp groups and helps contractors collect money faster by improving their site to office communication. Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni -Iesh Dixit and Shubham Goyal. Backed by industry experts and leading VCs like Sequoia, Accel, and India Quotient.
Why join Powerplay ?
We are on a mission to empower construction workers with great design and technology to fasten Indian infrastructure development. The second largest industry in India - Construction is making a transition from pen and paper to digital, on Powerplay. So, if you want to help and impact the 16% working population of India employed in construction, you will love to work here. Also, every person who joins Powerplay absolutely loves what they do. Time just passes for us when we work. We believe that is the only way to do great work. If you resonate with this, come join us!
- Working closely with sales in support of generating new business revenues.
- Showcase Powerplay services and the benefits we would provide to potential customers.
- Answer functional questions related to Powerplay's products in Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Build out and enhance the RFP, tech and security questionnaire repository.
- Participate in web demos.
- Build core knowledge in Powerplay's industry solutions.
- Actively monitor and assist in day-to-day sales & partner support via established channels (Salesforce, SharePoint, Zendesk and face-to-face).
- Develop and maintain the Pre-Sales team competence and processes by actively assessing and adjusting routines, platforms/systems, documentation materials, training and demonstration execution.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and it's on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization