Consultant - Presales - B2B Vertical - SaaS/FinTech (1-4 yrs)
Role : Presales & Solutions -B2B Saas Fintech (For US Market & US Shift)
Company : A fast-growing and VC-funded product fintech rapidly growing its organization to capture growth. The company offers AI and Blockchain-based integrated solutions to Banks, NBFCs, Insurance, and Mutual Funds to expedite their digital transformation journey. The company offers digital customer onboarding solutions that have found wide acceptance among BFSI customers. It is soon going to launch an integrated solution to digitize back-office operations for BFSI clients. The company is on an expansion spree both domestically and internationally.
Work Experience & Education :
Total Experience : 1 - 4 years in a similar role
- SaaS Sales Presales/Technical Consulting/Solutioning Experience (Preferred)
- Requirement Gathering Experience (Preferred)
- BFSI Industry Experience/Fintech Experience (Preferred)
- Bangalore BTM Layout, Bengaluru
- Brownie points to prior experience in US Market
Hard Skills :
- SaaS Product Technical Knowledge (Preferred)
- KYC Compliance understanding (Preferred)
- MS Office skills (Mandatory)
Who we are looking for?
- A candidate who is passionate about Sales and strives to solve customer problems has a knack for understanding Technology and pitching product solutions to prospective & existing clientele. You will possess excellent communication skills & domain expertise which will add value to the consultative sales process & enable sales outcomes.
- Sales Enablement through Lead Qualification, Identification of Cross/Upsell opportunities, Product Positioning, and assisting Sales in Technical and Scope Closure for prospective US market clients.
- Delivering Impactful Presentations and Product Demonstrations to the key decision-makers from various teams within the client's organization.
- Creating Proposals, and RFP Responses and providing timely and mature answers to the Techno-functional queries raised by prospective clients.
- Managing client expectations in terms of engagement deliverables, efforts, timelines and product customizations, etc.
- Training internal teams on Product, Compliance, and Technology.
- Gathering market insights and product feedback and frequently updating the Product teams on the new product requirements.
Soft Skills :
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills (Mandatory)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (Mandatory)
- Sales Skills & Strategic Thinking (Mandatory)
- Customer Focus (Mandatory)
- Bias for Action (Mandatory)
- Collaborative Attitude (Mandatory)
Note : This is a US timings role based out of India