Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:235 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Consultant - Presales (6-12 yrs)
Job Description for Pre-Sales Consultant RPA
- Provide pre-sales and technical support for all our sales and consulting opportunities.
- Conduct requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of RPA Solutions.
- Meet and exceed all key performance matrices and other objectives within the assigned area.
- Conceptualize and develop relevant RPA use cases and automated solutions for our clients.
- Prepare and deliver customer-specific presentations, demos, proof of concepts, etc.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders and technical decision-makers.
- Assist in preparation and response to RFIs, RFPs, Scope of Work, Effort Estimation, etc.
- Constantly evaluate the RPA strategy, technologies and approach as part of the development process.
- Assist with the development of technical collaterals i.e. datasheets, presentations, case studies, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of solutions, best practices and industry trends.
- Maintain up-to-date records or all activities and technical documentation in the system.
- Work closely with business and technical functions to ensure sales and customer project success.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
Job Requirements :
- 6 to 12 years of relevant experience in RPA Pre-sales.
- Business process minded with good presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism.
- Participate in client interactions during the deal process to better understand the context and design client specific RPA solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.