Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:123 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Consultant - Presales (6-12 yrs)
Job Description for Pre-Sales Consultant RPA
- Provide pre-sales and technical support for all our sales and consulting opportunities.
- Conduct requirements analysis, design, development and implementation of RPA Solutions.
- Meet and exceed all key performance matrices and other objectives within the assigned area.
- Conceptualize and develop relevant RPA use cases and automated solutions for our clients.
- Prepare and deliver customer-specific presentations, demos, proof of concepts, etc.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders and technical decision-makers.
- Assist in preparation and response to RFIs, RFPs, Scope of Work, Effort Estimation, etc.
- Constantly evaluate the RPA strategy, technologies and approach as part of the development process.
- Assist with the development of technical collaterals i.e. datasheets, presentations, case studies, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of solutions, best practices and industry trends.
- Maintain up-to-date records or all activities and technical documentation in the system.
- Work closely with business and technical functions to ensure sales and customer project success.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
Job Requirements :
- 6 to 12 years of relevant experience in RPA Pre-sales.
- Business process minded with good presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism.
- Participate in client interactions during the deal process to better understand the context and design client specific RPA solutions.