HR Recruiter at Profuse Consultancy
Views:48 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Consultant - Presales (4-8 yrs)
As a Presales consultant, you will:
- Deep Competitive & opportunity Analysis
- Identifies the technology gaps in the current process of the Media prospects and positioned Media ERP product & digital media services of PFT
- Ensure clients program objectives, win themes, differentiators, and value propositions are properly incorporated throughout the proposal
- Support the Sales Team with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance;
- Build technical relationship with prospective/existing clients
- Take a leading role in specifying technical solutions and writing proposals and tender responses.
- Draft high-quality responses to RFP/RFI questions by leveraging existing presales collaterals and by seeking inputs from various stakeholders
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof Of Concepts (POC);
- Demonstrate the ERP solution and have the ability to convince on technology related questions
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Compare competitive products to specify the most advantageous solutions for customers
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed project plan
- Assesses likely competitive threats
- Represents the company as a technical expert with customers; shares knowledge in area of expertise.
- Awareness in competitive solutions knowledge.
- Maintains excellent communications with customer management
- Should suggest the email campaigns plans to get the more tractions in the territories
- Actively support Inside sales team in preparing the account plan, pitch and presentation
Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree (B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / B.Sc Computer Science)
- 4-8 years- experience in technical selling and/or consultative selling
- Technical and/or solution experience in Media Industry preferred.
- Good Email writing skills
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
- Excellent relationship-building skills;
- Skill to ask right questions
- Should listen and work with the customers in order to fully understand the problem or gap facing them and make sure they adopt the best possible solution
- Good Team player