Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:18 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant/Lead - Presales - Medical Device (8-10 yrs)
Job Summary: Looking for a Pre-sales Consultant who can play a vital role in the selling and the business development process in collaboration with sales leaders.
The person should be a self-starter and is responsible for understanding what the clients need, develop an initial view of the solution, then tailor the proposition to meet what the client needs, articulate this the solution to the sales/client, helps to close the deal and handshakes with delivery to ensure that the delivery team actually provides the intended solution.
The person will play a dual role in terms of supporting proposals across both the BU's and will work in close collaboration with senior leadership in crafting responses, holding together solution, and bringing innovative ideas through continuous research of what is happening in the market space.
Responsibilities Include :
- Creation of the propositions & collaterals - overall, practices aligned and account aligned
- Ability to conduct market research and build thought leadership/ PoVs on commercial and medical Solutions
- Work in close collaboration with Service line presales team or work independently for specific proposal depending upon the nature of the proposal
- Creation of the RFI & RFP responses
- Creation of the Proactive proposal responses
- Creation of the business model and commercials in collaboration with operations/sales teams
- Statement of Work creation and coordination for legal review
- Track all the deals in the pipeline and their closure
- Work with account teams to mine information, identify stakeholders and opportunities in collaboration with sales teams
- Conducting Customer presentations & anchor geo-based client visits
- Handshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and to capture the effort estimations
- Collaboration with Practices & Verticals to align solutions & pitches with a domain flavor
- Working with an eco-system to align new go-to-market Solutions
Personal Attributes :
- You find ways to make complicated tasks easy. You take pride in eliminating things that aren- t valuable.
- You have a proven, demonstrable track record of success in presales
- Able to network with the verticals, presales, and other support functions
- You are self-driven and deeply motivated to bring in new business to Company ion
- You have an excellent analytical thought process and the ability to build innovation-led solutions & business models
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel on need basis