Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:55 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Consultant - Digital Marketing - IT (2-10 yrs)
- Accelerate your career in a fast-growing IT & digital marketing consultancy
- Work with a dynamic and innovative team
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
Our client is an IT consultancy and digital marketing solution provider. They have a growing team of highly-experienced professionals that have successfully delivered superior products and supported businesses with effective brand management.
The Job :
- With strong expertise in content & commerce space as well as functional knowledge of leading digital experience, you will be involved in varied digital marketing engagements such as consulting, implementations and operations.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing and contributing to pre-sales activities like proposal creation, budget preparing, and presentation, etc.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing and being well aware of areas like CRM, SEO, Social media marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Working with digital/creative agencies as well as across globally distributed virtual teams.
- Understanding customer needs and providing possible alternatives.
- Building & maintaining strong customer, partner, and team relationships.
- Supporting Team building and driving the organization's digital initiatives.
- Using agile tools like JIRA for requirements management.
- Working as a proxy product owner to represent and support a geographically distributed development team in project lifecycle including requirement estimation, verification, and validation.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital, direct & performance marketing, with experience in building and leading a team.
- You have been involved in at least 2-3 able digital marketing enablement engagements.
- Expertise and knowledge of growth marketing strategies, performance marketing, retargeting, paid digital channels is mandatory
- You are proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, Mixpanel, Appflyer, MoEngage, Google Analytics
- You possess a strong data-driven orientation and analytical mindset with a focus on ROI
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and are agile in adapting to changing situations
- You have experience in customer-facing roles and sound experience in handling customers independently.