Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:543 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Consultant - Customer Service - Healthcare (0-3 yrs)
The Offer :
- Opportunity to spread awareness of health and fitness in the region
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
The Employer :
Our client is a one-stop health and fitness app that provides information and guides users with fitness, nutrition and mental well-being. Available online and offline, users are able to view articles, videos, order healthy food and lists of doctors, making fitness accessible for all throughout the day.
The Job :
As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Listening and responding to customers' needs and concerns
- Providing information about products and services
- Taking orders or assisting customer in placing orders
- Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
- Handling returns or complaints
- Recording details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Researching answers or solutions as needed
The Profile :
- You have a Degree in any discipline, from a reputable institute.
- You have prior experience with email/chat support process from captive customer experience centers.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You have a minimum typing speed of 50 WPM with an accuracy of 90%
- You are willing to undertake shift work and weekends when required.