Talen Consultant at Resource Tree Global Services
Views:29 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Consultant - Business Development & Customer Success - IT (4-9 yrs)
As a Customer Success and Business Development Consultant you will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with significant responsibility and an exciting career path.
The base location would ideally be Chennai.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred 7 years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional, preferably working in the analytics/IT services/related industries
- Experience in working with Europe/Western clients
- Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Retail / Consumer Packaged Goods / e-Commerce / Travel & Tourism
- Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to put together high impact decks, presentations, proposals
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Ability to put together Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO)
- Build, encourage, and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- High levels of commitment, flexibility, and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
- Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- MBA and B. Tech. from premier institutes