HR Recruiter at HRDevi Talent Acquisition
Views:88 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Community & Social Media Management Professional - Media (3-6 yrs)
COMMUNITY AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Location : Delhi
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Function : R&D/Research & Development
Vacancy : 4
Job Description :
Taking care of social media operations across all platforms (mainly Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest) for viewer's engagement and support; should have deep insight of the social media user behavior and popular content marketing strategies used by large brands and PR agencies managing online presence of high-profile personalities.
- Collaborate with the design team, contribute creative ideas and take responsibility for the outcome, which include increase in viewer base of the page and viewer engagement;
- Executing all social media campaigns, following hot trends, taking responsibility of the results of the campaign;
- Familiar with various social media platforms, know well how reach the target audience, get the result with best ROI.
- Conceive, create and execute online image -building and innovative content through Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Blog commenting, online discussion forums and other online mediums.
- Curating content for social media campaigns, building conversations around the content and ensuring constant engagement with the target viewers.
- Increasing social media viewer following across all platforms and identify the upcoming digital hangouts.
- Public Relations: Managing incoming media requests, building relationships with online influencers, identifying and engaging brand evangelists and advocates.
- Performing content maintenance and postings on Facebook, Twitter etc. and engaging viewers.
- Manage the content operations through the content management system and digital asset management system.
- Be sensitive towards the reputation of the client on social media platforms.
- Monitoring all social media activities and creating online viewers community.
- Contribute ideas in design of social media accounts (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout etc.) as well in traction analysis.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, content management tools and application.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time