Community Manager - Support & Service - Gaming (2-8 yrs)
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing daily player engagement and support operations for all game titles. Achieving and maintaining service levels and player satisfaction, coordinating with vendor support teams, and collaborating with internal game teams. Becoming a game authority for our games and responsible for the delivery and exchange of external and internal content.
- You will also advocate for our players and voice their concerns, leveraging data and analysis. This position requires building and maintaining a relationship with our players and game teams, and ensuring an excellent player support experience and engagement for all stages of the player journey.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute game-specific strategic support plans that improve the player experience and align with Player Support and Game Studio objectives.
- Engage with players via our App pages by posting interesting and thoughtful content. Keeping players informed about updates and improvements.
- Tactical application of best practices and applicable learnings to improve the player experience.
- Influence game development and product implementation through studio engagement and feedback. From a player support perspective, contribute and provide key insights and feedback for playtests, spec reviews, bug triage, and other studio meetings.
- Weekly analysis and reporting of game issues, including in-depth analysis of player feedback, customer satisfaction surveys, and suggested game improvements.
- Identification and escalation of emerging/trending game bugs and coordination with Game Teams for expedited resolutions and communication plans.
- Maximize player delight and assist team in solving issues in a way that balances the needs of the consumer and the business.
- Reporting on process improvements, team performance, and development opportunities.
- Knowledge of your supported games- core game play mechanics,features and functions, admin tools, and game release process. Stay up to date on all new releases and features and keep a pulse on player pain points and satisfaction.
- Be an advocate and an authority in the games your team is supporting and act as a point of contact for your team in game related and process questions.
- Ensure a healthy, motivated and positive team environment, addressing issues and providing feedback where necessary in a timely manner.
- Please note, we are seeking someone who is able to work flexible hours to support critical game issues and outages.