Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:464 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Community Manager - Sales & Marketing - CoWorking Space (2-10 yrs)
The Offer :
Join a firm that is expanding aggressively in the region
- Enjoy excellent benefits
The Employer :
Our client is one of Asia Pacific's fastest growing co-work space with a strong presence across all major cities in the region. They operate over 25 spaces in 6 countries and are soon becoming one of the most recognised boutique co-working network space in the region.
As a Community Associate, you will act as the welcoming face of the co-working space and will be the primary point of contact for members and visitors.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing an unrivalled experience for members and support space operations and sales activities.
- Ensure that the space looks and feels great at all times
- Create a friendly atmosphere by ensuring you know all members names
- Work with all the team to maintain 100% occupancy
- Build buzz through events and social media
- Building a community by assist in the organisation and implementation of all kinds of community events from fun social events like yoga, Thursday events and Paint & Wine etc
- Develop your sales, touring and networking skills to progress to the next level
- Handling visitors, greet guests, and build rapport with members
- Manage basic finance duties
- You are an outgoing, action-oriented problem-solver that's willing to go that extra mile.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and friendly personality with a strong customer-service mentality
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a passion for entrepreneurial & creative communities
- You are detail oriented and have exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- You are cable of working under pressure and are flexible to work where needed and some evenings and weekends where required