Community Manager - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Designation - Community Manager
Role - Build & Nurture Online Communities
Location - Flexible - Work from home or office (Gurgaon)
Salaries - Market standard + ESOPs
Who We Are :
- Grip Invest is building a new category of investment options for the new-age of Indians. Millennials don- t communicate, shop, pay, entertain or work like the previous generation - then why should they invest the same way?
- Started in June- 20, Grip has seen 35% month-on-month growth to become one of India's fastest-growing destinations for alternative investments. Today, Grip offers a unique investment option of leasing assets to some of India's most disruptive businesses like Udaan, Stanza Living, Furlenco, Bounce, BlueStone, FabAlley and LetsTransport.
- With a minimum investment size of INR 20,000, Grip is democratising investment options that have only been available to the largest funds and family offices.
- Finance and technology (FinTech) is what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you- ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it.
In the News
- YourStory : Fintech startup Grip Invest raises $3M in Series A round
- Outlook India : Grip Invest inks USD 5 million asset financing deal Furlenco
What We Can Offer You
- Young and fast-growing company with a healthy work-life balance
- Great culture based on the following core values
- Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
- The company just turned one so you get a seat on a rocketship that's just taking off!
- High focus on Learning & Development and monetary support for relevant upskilling
- Competitive compensation along with equity ownership for wealth creation
As a Community Manager, you will handle acquisition for Grip Invest on digital marketing channels, unlock new channels for growth and optimise channels for better CAC. You will be responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. You will be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation. This role will report to the VP Marketing, Grip Invest.
What You'll Do :
- Create & Curate engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Build strategy for developing the community
- Finding new users and answering their questions
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online review
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- 2+ years of marketing experience with building & managing online communities
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal & writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask