Community Manager - Education (3-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Crio.Do is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Community Manager to join our team. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for building and growing our online community by creating engaging content for users, facilitating discussions, and responding to customer feedback. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective community engagement strategies and ensure our community's satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute effective community engagement strategies to drive user adoption, engagement, retention, and satisfaction.
- Create and curate engaging content, including blog posts, social media posts, and newsletters, to keep the community informed and engaged.
- Build and maintain relationships with community members, respond to inquiries and feedback, and address concerns and issues.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and leverage community insights to drive product improvements, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications teams to develop and implement effective communication strategies that promote brand awareness and loyalty.
- Analyze community engagement metrics and develop reports to measure the effectiveness of community engagement initiatives.
- Develop and manage partnerships with relevant organizations, influencers, and thought leaders to expand our community reach and engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in community management, social media management, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, online communities, market trends and engagement strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with a diverse range of people and build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, develop insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment
- If you are a passionate, self-motivated individual with a track record of building and growing engaged online communities, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About Crio.Do :
- At Crio.Do, we pride ourselves to be the World's first work-like experiential learning platform. Tech is transforming every industry and quality developers are going to be the driving force behind that change. Existing ways of developing & nurturing talent through video based learning & traditional universities are not making the cut. We believe developers need & deserve better ways to learn and shape the new world. Crio is on a mission to empower developers with high quality applied learning opportunities.
- Crio's unique platform enables developers to go through - work-like- Micro-Experiences that gives a taste of a real world problem with curated scenarios optimized for learning, while at the same time enabling tech orgs to discover and nurture great talent.