HR Recruiter at StarTrails Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:76 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Community Manager - Coworking Space (2-3 yrs)
- Manage all building operations and communicate, to ensure highest level of member satisfaction.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walk-through.
- Solve member-related issues.
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity.
- Oversee events - member appreciation, and lead generating and sales-related events.
- Proactively gather data on members- business objectives and identify both ABL and member services that could help members achieve their objectives.
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members- objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about member, member's business and any other needs member may have.
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
- Resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted.
- Explain ABL policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to: membership agreement and billing procedures.
- Building Management, Business Development & Personnel Management.
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamics.
- Conduct tours to work towards and maintain 100% building occupancy when Community Leads are unavailable.
- Lead tours for VIPs, i.e. guests of ABL.
- College graduate with a four-year degree. Preferred: Hotel management
- Customer service and sales experience required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Cold-outreach experience a plus.
- Understanding and experience managing a team.
- Organizational and multitasking skills.
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.