Recruitment Consultant at Blewminds
Views:76 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Community Manager - Advertising Firm (3-8 yrs)
About the role :
- We are looking for a Community Manager who will be responsible for building & nurturing communities across various platforms.
- In addition, he/she will also lead efforts for creating and maintaining a positive reputation for the brand online.
Individual contribution 60% :
- Understand the brand and the different stakeholders involved. Identify the platforms we should target for specific audiences and objectives.
- Evolve the strategy and approach for each platform, aimed towards building and nurturing strong communities.
- Be the teams go-to person for the latest trends and best practices, and use these to further brand conversations.
- Track competition, share insights and derive inspiration to manage the community better.
- Ideate and implement proactive ways to create positive word-of-mouth and improve the brands reputation online.
Project Management 40% :
- Plan and execute all the initiatives in collaboration with internal creative teams and/or external agencies.
- Lead internal and external partners for content creation and promotion
- Be the point of contact for all external parties in the domain - agencies, vendors, media, etc.
- Establish and implement ORM standard practices - SLAs to monitor and manage comments, reviews, queries and complaints that appear on different interfaces - social media, app, email, third party review tools, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4- 6 yrs. of social media/community management experience with an agency/ digital-first brand.
- Ability to draw out consumer insights from TG's behavior on social media, and convert them into actionable platform-specific communication strategy.
- Understanding of the social media landscape, and its application for brands
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Problem-solving mind-set
- A prolific user of at least two social media platforms
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Field of study: Marketing, Mass communication