Community Manager (1-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify advocates by assessing regular consumers, employee and dealer advocates through an interest-based survey and onboarding the relevant ones.
- Conduct periodic trainings. Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Advocacy playbook and orientation for the new advocates being brought onboard to grow the pool of advocates.
- Prepare consolidated reporting and manage the advocates. Leading the design and development of various learning and development frameworks/programs
- Ensuring we are collecting data about the effectiveness of our programs and using that data to distill insights which drive change and growth in our training plans.
- Leading implementation of the program and ensure all "always-on" development programs are delivered flawlessly.
- Provide proactive suggestions and recommendations to create an engaging community.
A bit about your skills and experience :
- Upto 2 years' experience in a community management and advocacy role. Proven work experience as a community manager. Experience of working in a client-facing role [internal or external stakeholders]
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online community, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent verbal and management communication skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret social media traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.