Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:122 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Communication Specialist - IT (4-10 yrs)
We are hiring a Communication Specialist for our client company which is a leader in the Information Technology industry.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, info-graphics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company's policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
- Adhere to the company's style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company's strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Bachelors degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in communications or PR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.