HR Recruiter at Skill 2 Source
Views:40 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Communication Specialist - Healthcare/Mental Health/Fitness (3-8 yrs)
- As a Communication Specialist at 1to1help, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) organization dedicated to mental well-being, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our communication strategies. Your responsibilities will involve crafting compelling messages, creating engaging content, fostering meaningful connections, and demonstrating an eye for visual design. By leveraging your expertise, you will contribute to enhancing our brand presence and advancing mental health awareness.
- Develop and execute comprehensive communication strategies aligned with 1to1help's objectives.
- Craft impactful content for diverse platforms, including websites, social media, newsletters, and marketing materials, demonstrating an eye for visual design.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging, brand alignment, and visual appeal.
- Create narratives that effectively communicate complex mental health topics to diverse audiences.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to innovate our communication approaches.
- Plan and execute campaigns, events, and initiatives to drive mental health awareness.
- Utilize data analysis to measure communication effectiveness and refine strategies.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media outlets, partners, and stakeholders to amplify our reach.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing impactful communication strategies.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong familiarity with digital marketing platforms, social media trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Deep commitment to mental health advocacy and destigmatizing mental health issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams.
- Demonstrated capability in visual design and an understanding of its importance in communication
Required Qualification : Bachelor of Mass Communications (B. M. C. - B. M. M