Communication Lead - Interior Design (7-8 yrs)
Job title : Communication Lead
Notice Period : max 15 days
Salary : upto 14LPA (30-35% hike on present ctc)
Experience : 7-8 years
Must have PR background and Advertising agency communication with internal and external like vendors
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drive the content marketing strategy and community build for start-up aligned with the firm's objectives.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Managing external agencies and internal creative teams to work towards effective campaign execution to meet business objectives.
- Innovating in terms of cost-effective new collateral to communicate with customers.
- Develop a strong presence for Bonito Designs across online and offline channels.
- Optimizing campaign execution spends in accordance with the expected revenue.
- Ability to gauge business opportunities to improve revenue generation and cost reductions.
Execution and tracking :
- Ensuring quick turn-around on critical deliverables.
- Communicating with different teams across the organization to ensure all campaign activations go live in a timely and effective manner.
- Constantly liaising with the Brand Marketing Manager to understand the requirements and to provide the necessary tools to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to quickly learn and gain a well-rounded understanding of other organizational functions such as Sales Strategy, Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales and Post-Sales
- Excellent negotiation skills with vendors to ensure quality, timely delivery, and cost-control.
- Tracking all vendor invoices and payments (pending and delivered)
- Tracking and creating customer reports during activations from CRM tool
- Working with in house creative team to efficiently deliver artwork for collateral and campaign communication elements
- Presenting innovative collateral and branding ideas to top management to constantly raise the bar of communication material
- Content Strategy & Creation - Scale up content and add to customer experiences across mediums to build differentiated and engaging content that is specifically tailored for each of customer touch points.
- Hire (if required) and develop a front-line team to meet team and business goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (leadership, digital marketing, brand communications, design, and product) to translate the requirements to content strategy and own up the output & associated performance indicators.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand's story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed in formats.
- Craft and maintain content calendars, content assets, and content development plans relevant for achieving monthly/ Community Build & Customer Centricity
- Develop a customer community by building a deep understanding of our target consumers, keep that in order by creating lasting ties with it, and play a key part in driving change in behaviour.
- Follow and highlight macro trends on the consumer landscape and uncover consumer-level insights that can translate into relevant content themes.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Repurpose community content to easy to consume nuggets and ensure a steady distribution plan across channels.
- Performance Management Translate content strategy into measurable tangible and intangible performance/business and community engagement metrics on traffic, engagement, retention, etc.
- Optimize content by conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Master's in creativity, communication management
WORK EXPERIENCE (IF APPLICABLE)
- 7-8 years of working preferably in a reputed marketing agency.
- B2C experience in content / digital marketing, running content strategy.
- Passionate about fostering community with demonstrated experience in community building.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated leadership in managing creative outputs and team management experience.
- Analytical abilities necessary to collect key business and user insights and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for content generation.
- Ability to lead in a start-up set up environment and bring in the needed flexibility & agility.
- Standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Strategic leader who need not be the most creative individual but one with sound aesthetics sense and is the best exploratory who builds creativity in the team.
- Inclusion advocate harnessing the richness of individual differences/capabilities/experiences.