Communication Designer - B2B Procurement Business (1-3 yrs)
The world of B2B procurement is riddled with challenges - unmet demand, discovering vendors, negotiating contracts, constantly following up with vendors, and so on; it can be overwhelming at times. We started Procol with the aim to digitize India's trillions' worth of business transactions. Procol is the world's first mobile-based platform to help companies reduce their procurement costs by running auctions, track supply chain, discover SME suppliers, and create 100% procurement transparency. Procol has collectively helped over 4000+ SMEs win corporate contracts worth Rs 2000+ Cr by participating in over 40k+ procurement events.
We are looking for Communication Designer who works with multidisciplinary team to discover valuable insights from customers and stakeholders alike, transforming that information into intuitive and accessible designs and graphics that align both business and customer needs into elegant, cohesive solutions. This is an entry level position focusing on design but coordination and production tasks will be required. You should have at least one year of experience working in digital marketing, social media or graphic design and have excellent communication skills.
Communication Designer supports the team by designing and producing marketing assets for campaigns. They will assist with publishing, social media posts, help to prepare sales materials and provide project-specific administrative support.
- Translate marketing activities into amazing designs
- Actively participate in brainstorming, planning and objective creation to ensure marketing design and strategy is on message and appropriate for target audience
- Produce high quality web pages, ads, and emails using compelling graphics, images, and motion graphics that engage and inform
- Identify and execute on marketing campaigns, brand awareness, and education using quality visual means
- Work with stakeholders to identify roadblocks and opportunities
- Communicate ideas, designs, and concepts as well as their underlying rationale clearly to team members through artifacts, such as mocks, storyboards, and storytelling
- Execute both design through the lens of marketing and education for engagement, driving projects from start to finish
- Generate bright ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate business/technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging while adhering to the brand standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a similar design field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tremendous visual design skills with the ability to tell a story
- Knowledge on how to use figma
- Up-to-date expertise Ad guidelines, social platforms, visual capabilities, and requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent creative and design skills with proficiency in typography, color, layout, composition, imagery, and video, as evidenced by a professional portfolio. You are a pro with selecting photography, illustrations, and iconography to tell a story
- Able to give and receive detailed and thoughtful feedback, especially with your own creative work. You effortlessly incorporate past feedback into future work
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts
- Comfortable collaborating across our internal teams