Commerce Pundit - Assistant Email Marketing Executive (3-7 yrs)
Please go through the below mentioned JD:
Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaigns, and launches email campaigns to create a buzz or generate revenue for the business with the strong analytical skill of troubleshooting. He / She must have good knowledge of complex automation journey building. Key Skills Email Marketing, Campaigns, Campaign Management, Delivery Management, Data segmentation, automation journey building and having knowledge of Latest Methodology of Email Marketing Experience 3-8 Years in email marketing with experience of strategy creation and implementation through 5-7 well known email marketing tools.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services. Also having good knowledge of email tools like Mail chimp, Hub spot, and Cart stack.
- Understanding the existing automation workflow.
- Create and design a new automation workflow with complex segmentation.
- Coordinate and monitor with the design and development team.
- Optimize email campaign performance by CRO activities like open rate, click rate and generate more revenue.
- Having good knowledge of A/B testing and data segmentation.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns and Use statistical analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven 3 to 6 years experience in a similar role (preferably client-side)
- eCommerce experience mandatory
- Preferred education - English-Medium
- Excellent communication skills ( verbal, written, and 100% accuracy in client communication and USA team )