Human Resources at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:41 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Columbia Petro Chem - Senior Sales Coordinator (12-15 yrs)
Department : Local Sales
Position/ Designation : Senior Sales Coordinator
Location : Mumbai
Reporting Into : Sr. VP Sales/ CMD
Number of Direct Reports/ Span of Control : Nil (Individual Contributory Role)
Job Description :
- Generating new leads
- Consolidating reports of day to day sales activities of respective zone
- Coordinating with Factory Managers, Sales and Logistic team on the subject of new enquiries/ orders, dispatches on a daily basis.
- Generating sales enquiries, sending quotation, preparing Performa invoices
- Sending order acceptance to the customers after reviewing the orders in accordance with quotation & technical documents submitted & negotiated.
- Maintains a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, product specifications and possible new products. Communicates this information to management on a regular basis.
- Supports sales efforts, support regional and global sales efforts.
- Managing all the sales related activity of the company.
- Good knowledge of tender work, Sending quotation
- Sending the Order Acknowledgement mentioning the tentative delivery dates
- Organized and possesses a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present as and when required in MIS form.
- Coordinating with customers for pre and post-dispatch formalities.
Follow up for payment as per agreed terms
- Coordinating for Tender related documentation
- Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form
Candidate Profile ( Education Qualification, Experience, Skills required, Industry Background) :
- Any Graduate
- Min 12+ Yrs of Exp.
- End to End Sales Coordination
Target Industry/ Companies : Preferably Petrochemical/Lubricant/FMCG/Chemical/Pharm Industry
Time Slot : 10 Hrs
Shift : General