Collegedunia - Senior Affiliate Manager (3-7 yrs)
About your new role :
- Retain and give outstanding customer support experience.
- Assist a company in advertising its product by using various campaign models
- Interacting with Affiliate regarding campaign activities. Analyze the data of every affiliate and look at their fraud activity done in the campaign.
Looking at the scope of generating more sales. Individual contributor to taking care of the affiliate marketing and planning & projection on every month.
- Managing advertising budgets of key clients.
- Meeting quarterly revenue targets.
- Effectively coordinating with the supply team to ensure on time delivery and meeting client expectations.
- Analyzing performance metrics and using the analysis to optimize our own performance.
- Coordinating with advertisers by setting up weekly calls and scheduling reports to win their trust.
- Offer new and unique solutions to clients to increase the overall account size.
- Getting on call with key supply partners, understanding their requirements and using it to bridge the gap between demand and supply.
- Doing market research, understanding our position and identifying methods to overall improve our position.
- Identifying further avenues of growth.
What Makes You A Great Fit :
- Knowledge of Consultative selling.
- Digital Marketing Exposure.
- Handling revenue generation of Impact business, working on models like CPC, CPL, CPM, CPV, CPO E-mailer for brand& digital Campaign
- Proven experience in negotiating deals/implementing programs at scale.
- Analytical skills & excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to excel.
- Proficiency in using data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Ability to work seamlessly with large cross-functional teams and meet timelines