Recruitment Associate at Skillsanta
Views:14 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Collegedunia - Officer - Telesales - Home Loan Division (1-3 yrs)
Division: Lead Management System (Tele Sales)
Designation: Loan Officer (Home Loan)
Number of Positions : 20+
Location: Kaushambi, Ghaziabad,Bangalore,Hyderabad, Kolkata
Number of positions: 20+
Salary : 1.80 LPA to 2.30 LPA + Incentives
Experience : 0-4 years
Freshers with excellent communication skills are welcomed.
Interview date and Timing: Schedule:
Date & Time: 6th April 2021 | 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Prospecting with suspect leads. A suspect is a person who has still not decided on taking a loan.
2. Converting a suspect to a prospect. This involves the following :
- Establishing contact with the prospect, this could involve several calls and may need a call at a time beyond office hours.
- This will also involve making calls at different times in order to achieve success.
- Need Analysis
- Eligibility Profiling
- Setting up an appointment
- Follow up with the prospect post every meeting with the sales officer until conclusion
3. Basis feedback from the prospect, seek interventions from the senior sales resource or by your own-self in satisfying customer needs with the objective of converting the prospect to a customer
4. Responsible for conversion of suspects to prospects to customers
5. Provide support to the sales team in increasing conversions by :
- Prompt calling to all suspects / prospects
- Timely follow up with all prospects
- Cordial relationships with the sales officer mapped, collaborating with the sales officer in providing feedback, seeking feedback from him on your performance
6. Responsible for complete knowledge of company products and policies as well as those of competition
7. Responsible for quality of the conversation, which entails the following :
- Product Knowledge
- Appraisal Skills
- Punctuality & TOS
- TAT commitments
8. Ability to handle objections
9. Updating the software. You must capture your conversation with the customer effectively such that a third person is able to carry on the conversation with the customer where you left off.
10. Generating References: The quality of your conversation and your ability to connect with the customer is also reflected in the number of references that you generate.
11. Providing market feedback to the supervisor: It is important to share with your supervisor any trends that you come across whilst speaking to a prospect. Examples could be objections from prospects regards the processing fee being charged by us vis-- -vis the same being charged by a specific competitor.