Collegedunia - Content Writer (0-1 yrs)
About your new role :
- Write and update articles for the company's website on various topics including Colleges, Admissions, Exams, Results, Courses, etc.
- Research data from the official college and institute websites.
- Ensure that the data is accurate and relevant.
- Be updated with the latest trends in the education industry.
- Do an extensive coverage of the latest changes in the education sector related to the latest exams, changes in admission procedure and new curriculums introduced by different colleges.
- Read about the latest rules and regulations made by the education authorities, organizations, and the government.
- Work on SEO optimization of articles.
- Use HTML and other technical skills to create a good user experience.
What Do We Need From You ?
- A bachelor's degree in any domain.
- No minimum experience required as freshers are also eligible.
- Applicant should have a flair for writing.
- Impeccable English writing skills along with a strong command on grammar and punctuation.
- You should be able to understand the product delivery process of the company.
- You should be able to research data smoothly.
- You should be able to adapt to the fast-paced work culture.
- An interest in the education sector.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.