Collegedunia - Client Servicing Role (1-2 yrs)
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our service offerings
- Ensure timely receivables and cash flow from clients
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the account internally to help meet all deliverables including coordination with design teams, media teams, managers, and other important stakeholders.
- Prepare timely team and client updates on all stages of project processes;
The ideal candidate must :
- Have experience of min 1 year in the same field, otherwise a fresher who fulfill following needs.
- Have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
- Understand the market and competitor activities.
- Be able to seek out the appropriate contact in a targeted organization
- Respect handling complaints
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Have experience in project management
- Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines
- Be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision