Corporate HR at CollegeDekho.com
Views:86 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
CollegeDekho.com - Graphic Designer (1-4 yrs)
CollegeDekho.com is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho.com is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
CollegeDekho.com is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics. Over the next 2 years, CollegeDekho plans to scale launch and scale a new student-oriented service verticals which is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the organization.
Years of Experience:
2-4 Years of Experience
Roles & Responsibility:
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Designing a wide variety of layouts and illustrations for marketing material, online media and print products
- Adapting designs into various finished products including but not limited to logos, mailers, brochures, leaflets, advertisement creative, website mock-ups, social media, creative for websites, promotional campaigns.
- Following design guidelines and best practices for graphic design
Successful Candidate would have:
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to design engaging creatives.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Should be skilled in Adobe Photoshop, adobe illustrator. Knowledge in Adobe premiere and after effects will be of additional value.
- Creative and an out-of-the-box thinker
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Competent to handle various tasks and work in a high-pressure environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.