Corporate HR at CollegeDekho.com
Views:94 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
CollegeDekho.com - Content Manager (3-7 yrs)
CollegeDekho.com is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho.com is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2015.
CollegeDekho.com is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics.
Over the next 2 years, CollegeDekho plans to scale launch and scale a new student-oriented service vertical which is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the organization.
Who are we looking for:
As a Website Content Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall website content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
You will be responsible to create, improve and maintain content in accordance to our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Being an expert in content optimization and brand consistency is an added bonus.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
In addition, you will be expected to identify and work with relevant subject matter experts (SME) within the business who are owners of the pre-written content. Motivate and manage SMEs to ensure commitment to updating content on a pre-agreed cycle.
Confident in dissecting - Request for Proposal- (RFPs) and identifying frequently asked questions that need to be answered in a knowledge-base. Ideally will have implemented a multi-lingual / international knowledge-base.
What would you be expected to do:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Design and own the architecture for the overall knowledge-base implementation
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers- posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness (which will be discussed in person)
- Manage and develop blogging strategy for our website
- Experience in creating various types of website and other online content such as e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs etc.
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Assimilate information extracted from SMEs and re-write it into a defined style, ensuing that it is clearly articulated and easy to integrate into proposals
- Ensure legal and operational compliance of database information
- Schedule regular reviews of the knowledge base to identify areas that need to be updated / expanded
- Review the structure of the knowledge base on a regular basis, to ensure that it reflects the needs of the business
- Provide regular training to users of the knowledge base and gather feedback on a regular basis
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Adhere with the internal policies and procedures
- Grow our subscriber base
Successful Candidate would have:
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail & ability to multi-task
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- 3-4 years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- 2 years of experience in building online audiences
- 2 years of experience in producing smart - Call to Action- (CTAs) according to visitor lifecycle stage
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Team player