Deputy Manager - Human Resource at CollegeDekho
Views:126 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
CollegeDekho - Community Manager - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
- PrepBytes, A College Dekho Community is an EdTech platform which offers a personalized coding experience to students who are looking to acquire this new on-demand skill . We are looking for an (2-4 Year Experience) Community Engagement & Operations Associate who loves getting things done,, growing the community, managing end-to-end development of student campus ambassadors during their internship period with PrepBytes
- We are looking for a qualified Community Associate to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- You should be a (people person) with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications thus creating a high impact.
- Be innovative in engaging the Campus Ambassador community through offline and online activations and ensure presence across top campuses by hiring the best talent
- Foster positive relationships with the community and effectively host engagement activities
- Manage monthly, weekly, and quarterly community engagement calendars & plan accordingly
- Liaise with the Internal team and pass on relevant feedback in terms of the college level updates
- Plan and supervise outreach initiatives that involve Coding Ninja's community initiatives
- Understand the process and future requirements of universities/colleges and come up with suitable collaboration opportunities
- Mentor and Monitor community sentiment and feedback gathered via online reviews